Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tutti-Frutti Tango

Can you say heaven-on-earth? I'm pretty sure that's what we girls experienced today... For Christmas, Mom treated us to a pedicure or manicure at a local salon, based on how ticklish our feet were! (ok, not quite, but that is why I received a manicure. I don't think whoever was doing my feet would want a broken nose...)

I'm not normally one for incredibly girly-girl activities. Haircuts, I love, I will admit that, but usually my style is more laid back and subtle. That said, I think Mom created a monster today ;-). I could get *very* used to the pampering we received! We were all giggles and grins picking our colors out, and the ladies there made the comment that they could tell who was oldest/middle/baby by the colors we picked. Mine being a more light and airy pink (as was Mom's), Rachie's was a bright purple/pink fuchsia, and Shorty went for a deep blue with some added "pizzazz"!

I don't think we will soon forget this first spa day together... Shorty has decided that it must become a ritual among us, and I whole-heatedly agree! It was definitely a day to remember =)

(I love this girl!!)

=)

(manicure girls)

(the nicest my nails have *ever* looked)

(pedicure girl)

(Mom soaks this stuff up!)


1 comment: