Monday, June 11, 2012

Endless

The new song on repeat this week, along with the title track of this album, 10,000 Reasons.

How I cannot wait to see Him face-to-face. To fully understand and comprehend all that He did for me... Because He Loves me. To see His face, and kneel before His feet. On that day I will be with Him forever, the things of the earth forgotten, my only focus worshiping Him.

Until that point, may He do all necessary to make my life an endless hallelujah to the King. My Lord. My Abba. The One I know will never leave me or be finished working in me, as He shapes me into a woman who Loves Him more than anything else. A woman who fully believes that to live is Christ, and to die and enter His presence is gain.


1 comment:

  1. you are going to be ok kid--
    to have this perspective after all you've endured, well, it's God in you dear heart..can you see?

    I love you honey..

    ReplyDelete