Thursday, April 12, 2012

Completed

I don't quite know what to do with myself... I completed my last practical today at 1:30. Being my massage practical, it was easy. A nice relief after my Neuro practical this morning at 9:30, where my professor did a scarily accurate imitation of someone with Multiple Sclerosis.

Needless to say though, I am so used to spending three or more hours a night studying, now that the majority of my stuff is packed, I'm at a loss with what to do with myself!

So here it is, a review of the last 8 months, by way of some pictures.. For your entertainment, curiosity, or boredom ;)..

Mom got a Facebook shortly after I left!

 By far the most beautiful study area I've ever had.

  Staying awake on the 6hr drive to and from home..

 Clinical 1, including surgery observation! 
(I wish I got to wear scrubs every day! They are basically awesome, I think)

 Mail from Mom, clearly labeled so I knew which one to open when!
(Love containing envelopes were opened at lunch, grown-up stuff envelopes waited till after dinner)


Lots of chocolate... Day, night, lunch, dinner, breakfast... Any time of the day!

 We did a lot of odd things in class.. Electrocuting each other, "cupping", taping, stretching, bending, bracing, stump-wrapping, and others.

 Study sessions the night before an exam! I learned quickly when you take 19 credits that you read generally through material and then study the guides given by professors hard-core the night before the exam. 

 The upper floor/top deck of the lab.

More chocolate.

                                  
We ate in the lab once or twice a month, sometimes potlucks, 
birthday celebrations, or late night studying!

 Beautiful sunsets from the top of the hill..

 Same lunch crew, same table, always full of interesting conversations...
I will miss these people, for sure.

 We managed to get out of the classroom once in a while.. 
Though conversation always seemed to focus around school.

 Coming home and becoming a "Hannah-sandwich"

Mom =)

                                
The stress reliever = the gym. Which finally = running just over 2 miles.
Slowly, but it happened. 

It's been a whirlwind of a time. I'm still in shock that I'm done with the major coursework. From here, it's just clinical, which I'll be within an hour and a half of home at all times for. I think that'll be the best part =). 

No comments:

Post a Comment