Thursday, May 10, 2012

5

Five years... Five years filled with tears, heartache, joy, sadness, and growth. Five years watching the woman who has taught me so much, as she learned to be a woman who truly depended on God through *everything* she endured. Five years since that dreaded word became a regular in our family. But today? We celebrate the hyphen.. My beautiful Mom is cancer-free. She watched me graduate college two weeks ago, when we weren't sure she would make it to my high school graduation.. We both cried. I love you, Mom!!! I am *so* glad you are here, and I am so thankful for the example you have been, always clinging to Him. His love endures forever!!

1 comment:

  1. His love does endure forever darling..no matter what! I am so blessed to be your momma!
    Celebrating with you!!

    ReplyDelete