Thursday, September 15, 2011

Apple Catches up.. ;)

Blogger now has an iPhone app... Finally!!! I have been waiting for this! Not with baited breath or anything, but for someone who is always on the go, this is marvelous news =)...
(except I can't type in landscape.. Shoot. I apologize for spelling mistakes and autocorrect now!)

Week 3 is almost over. I have one more skills check to get through after my classes tomorrow and then I am free!!!
To study all weekend, that is =P.

I need time to not think. Every day my release from reality is to go to the gym afterI get out of class. Before I eat, before I study, before anything to go workout. Sometimes it's 40 minutes, sometimes it's closer to an hour and a half. However long, that is my time to not study, worry, or think about classes. I either rock out the music or listen to a podcast, depending on my mood.

Every time I walk out the gym doors, I am greeted with this view..

Beautiful? I think yes.

He has given me an incredible display of His artistry!!! I can't wait to watch it as the colors change... =)

1 comment:

  1. Wow whee daughter dear...blessings abound when we have souls with eyes to see them!
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete