Friday, September 30, 2011

He is Good

Blessings this week...

  • A test thought failed actually was an A-. Shocked? I think yes.
  • Meeting fellow Christian girls, ON CAMPUS!
  • Finding out my last class next week is lab, and I can leave FOR HOME early next week.
  • I have a place to stay for clinical #2.
  • Having a church to go on the weekend that I am excited about going to. The sermon's have been incredible!
  • Finding a nice, simple, formal dress for $18 (usually $90!).
  • Having a job that allows me to work the hours that *I* want to, so long as I get my assigned cleaning done. 
  • Having a job that pays well.
  • Long letters in the mail.
  • Being almost HALF done with my first semester here. (That also translates to 1/4 of my total time here!).
  • Encouragement from the older women in my life.
  • Time with just me and God.
  • Soft pretzels.
  • Hot showers.
  • Pictures from my little sisters on the wall above my desk.
  • The anticipation of getting to go home briefly in 7 short days =).
A good week it has been.. He has showed me much that I want to share so badly, but it has to wait until after these tests and exams and practicals are done this next week. For those of you who read this, I covet your prayers. Four practicals, five exams, two papers, and one take-home exam. In five days. It will be a fast week. Chances are I won't know what day it is half of the time ;). But He is good, and He gives the weak and the weary strength to rise up on wings like eagles!


No comments:

Post a Comment